Melrose Wheatgerm oil 250ml - soon to be discontinued
Melrose Organic Wheatgerm Oil is extracted from the kernel of the wheatgerm and then cold-pressed, giving it a superior taste and retaining all of its natural vitamins and minerals.
- Rich source of antioxidants
- One of the richest sources of vitamin E
- Contains essential fatty acids - linoleic and linolenic
100% Organic Wheatgerm Oil
- Best used as a finishing oil for warm and cold dishes. Can be mixed with other oils to increase antioxidant properties. Melrose Organic Wheatgerm Oil has a rich golden colour and a mild grassy aroma.
- When to use this oil?
- Cooking at low temperatures.
- Drizzle over salads and as a finishing oil.
Smoke point - low. Can be heated to approximately 160°C.