Nutra Organics Hemp Protein (Organic Hemp Pea Blend - Vegan Collagen Glow) Beauty Berries
Beauty Berries Hemp Protein is your go-to complete protein blend with wholefoods for nourishing your body, skin, hair and nails, helping you glow from the inside out.
This delicious, certified organic, vegan blend of organic hemp protein, sprouted & bio-fermented pea protein and wholesome superfoods is a source of complete protein, zinc, vitamin C, pre & probiotics and fibre when consumed as part of a healthful and varied diet.
With the natural sweetness of berries combined with the smooth nutty flavour of hemp protein, this luscious blend tastes beautiful and keeps you feeling satisfied.
Providing a variety of nutrients to support a plant based diet, Beauty Berries Hemp Protein has been naturopathically formulated with many beautiful benefits such as:
- It is a good source of PROTEIN which may be necessary for tissue building, repair, growth & maintenance of muscle mass and bones.
- Contains organic BERRIES such as acai, commonly known as the 'beauty berry'.
- Contains HORSETAIL, Equisetum arvense traditionally used in western herbal modalities.
- Contains ZINC which may contribute to normal skin structure, the maintenance of hair & nails and wound healing.
- Contains VITAMIN C which may support normal collagen formation in skin and protect cells from free radical damage.
- A complete AMINO ACID profile.
- SPROUTED & BIO-FERMENTED.
- PRE- & PROBIOTICS for gut support, Lactobacillus spp. <2000 CFU (Colony Forming Units) per 30g serve.
- Contains FIBRE.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Beauty Berries Hemp Protein contains no nasties, no whey, no soy, no gluten. Just pure whole foods to help you look good and feel good.
Not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed once daily in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical exercise program.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, lupin, tree nuts, and sesame.